This oven is replaced by a new Batch reflow oven FT03
Complete view of the card thanks to a large window
• Possibility to keep in memory 10 programs
• Compact model, but working area of 190 x 290 mm
• Heating through forced convection
• Temperature control by microprocessor
• Digital display of different advises: temperature and time
• Easy programming for immediate control
• Safety: double window with air circulation, closing door access
FT02.B oven has been conceived to the reflow of solder paste or polymerization of the glues for prototyping.
FT02.B oven is compatible with high temperature alloys and above all "lead free" ones thanks to its new heating system as well as its electronics.
It includes in line many functions as 10 programmes memorisation, information display upon LCD monitor, a wide viewing window to supervise the process.
For a better safety, FT02.B includes a double window with air circulation to avoid any burning risk as well as a blocking door opening to avoid any unwanted opening.
Possibility to place the FT02.B oven inside the CAB 8050 cabinet (ref I43510) or to use the filtration Kit F unit (ref X900011)
No customer comments for the moment.