Bubble etching machine double sided BB4.3
The BB4.3 etching machine is a single-sided and double-sided machine suitable for the production of prototype printed circuit boards.
The BB4.3 includes:
- The etching machine BB4.3 is used in laboratory and small batch production of producing printed circuit boards as well as for etching metal foils used in model making.
- Special feature of the device is it´s cuvette from high quality PVC. Thereby the etching process can be observed at any time.
- During the etching process the etching liquid are fed tiny air bubbles. This is accomplished by a diaphragm pump and an aeration frame with air curtain tube in the bottom of the device.
- Further the etching device includes a glass heater for heating up the etching solution up to 45°C a PCB-holder for carrying the printed circuit boards while etching and a thermometer.
- For example the etching time is 6 to 7 minutes with new boosted ferric chloride at >25°C
- Working area: 200 x 300 mm
- Capacity: 7 Litres
- Heater : 75 W
- Dimensions 100 x 320 x 500 mm
- Net weight: 4 Kg
- Electrical supply : 230 V - 50/60 Hz