The design criteria of the COMPACTA ® have been studied according to the needs of design offices, research centers, industry, ... for the realization of prototypes and small series.
COMPACTA ® is characterized by:
• The simplicity of the operating mode
• The use of stable products
• A minimum number of steps
• An integrated frame mounted on self-locking castors
• Minimum cost of use
Professional equipment for the production of through hole plated printed circuit boards for laboratories and industry. The system consists of the full range of baths and equipment and occupies very small floor space. The tanks and control desk are mounted on a stable underframe made of metal. The construction ensures easy and quick working. The modular design of the machine enables to extend or reduce the equipment depending on the requirements e.g. for multilayer, gold plating or panel plating.
To ensure a high quality of rinsing the rinsing compartment is equiped with a cascade rinsing unit and a spray rinsing unit and a spray rinsing unit. The spray washer and cascade rinsing tank are controlled by hand-operated, attachable valves.
Digital timer for each tank, electromagnetic valve with foot switch, security tank, dry protection control for heating element, filtration unit, PCB clamping device, exhaust, chemicals, anodes.
Dimensions L x l x H
|200 x 300 mm|
100% PVC mounted on an underframe made of metal
230V – 50 Hz
1490 x 1000 x 1270 mm
Available options :
- Starter kit of products (Ref U800040)
- Demineralised water, 1 L (Ref DCF159) new
- Holding clamp for circuit. Device finger. Titanium and brass materials (Ref U700050)
- Safety tank (Ref U700052)
No customer comments for the moment.