The 4MILL300 ATC by CIF is a routing and drilling high accuracy rapid prototyping machine conceived for the production of your PCBs. Professional Quality. The machine offers a brushless spindle motor that can go up to 60.000 RPM. The PCB is maintained by locating pawns.
The machine comes with an automatic tool change system. It is located on the front face of the machine, and the rack is composed of 12 positions to store your milling bits and drills.
Get more information by downloading the joint PDF.
|Technical Specifications |
4MILL300 ATC by CIF
Max material size (mm)
240 x 180 x 30
software controlled brushless motor
Milling depth adjustment
µm precise depth adjustment
Up to 120 strokes/min
Travel speed X/Y (mm/s)
Flat milled aluminum table
Dimensions L x l x H (mm)
420 x 455 x 435
The machine is delivered standard with:
- A brushless spindle motor up to 60.000 RPM
- A transparent safety hood with circuit breaker
- An operating software
- A starter kit 10 drills and mill bits (1 micro cutter, 5 drill bits, 1 end mill, 1 contour router, 2 universal cutters)
- 5 simple-sided 16/10 – 35 µm of copper epoxy FR4 boards
- 5 double-sided 16/10 – 35 µm of copper epoxy FR4 boards
- 2 milling/drilling plywood
No customer comments for the moment.