The KAYO A6L is an automatic SMD report station.
Compact it can accommodate 60 tape feeders as well as 8 placement and positioning cameras. The placement accuracy is 0.01 mm for a placement capacity of 13000 components per hour(max).
Quick to set up and easy to handle, the KAYO A6L Pick & Place is the ideal machine for the assembly of your SMD series.
- The machine is delivered with 8 cameras : 1 for the detection of the sights, 6 cameras for the mounting nozzles and 1 high precision camera
- Camera refocusing & detection of rejection marks
- Installation capacity of 13000 components / hour (max) with an accuracy of ± 0.01 mm
- Works under Windows® environment
- The drivers have been optimized to guarantee quick component placement while improving precision and a low noise level
- An automatic card transit system within the machine in three sections saves time and efficiency
A complete range of SMD assembly equipment is available on
|More information >>|
Get more information by downloading the joint PDF.
|Max. Mounting Speed||13000 CPH|
|Average Mounting Speed||10000 CPH|
|Positioning Accuracy||± 0.01 mm|
|Camera||1 Mark recognition camera, 6 high speed recognition cameras, 1 high-precision recognition camera|
|Driving motor||Servo-moteur Panasonic|
|Recognition method||Six heads recognize synchronously|
|Nozzle vacuum source||High-speed on-off vacuum generator|
|Max circuit board area||650 x 370 mm|
|XY Max. Movement Range||700 x 619 mm|
|Z axis maximum range||20 mm|
|Belt type feeder||Tape feeders 6/12/24/32 mm|
Stick feeders (3 or 5 tracks)
|Power supply||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Dimensions||1335 x 1230 x 1420 mm|
Applicable Mounting Range: Suitable for 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206n LEDs, LED lamp beads, diodes, transistors, SOT,
40 x 40 mm range pin pitch > 0.3 mm QFP, BGA etc...
No customer comments for the moment.