“A future without sustainable development policy? The question is nonsense. It is not an option.”
Stubborn pollution, over-exploited resources, all these issues have naturally led us to conduct a real reflection and to support the following actions for an economically efficient, socially equitable and environmentally sustainable development.
- Implementation of processes to reduce our energy consumption within the company office, stock, workshops, design office, IT department (electricity, water, fuel …)
- Analysis of our internal monitoring processes and reminders to reduce printing in order to limit our consumption of paper and ink
- Organization of the selective collection of lamps, batteries, telephones, computer equipment and electronics… implemented by local authorities and recovery associations
- Sensitization of all our employees to use eco-products and to apply fundamental principles and daily eco-responsible gestures
- Pallet recycling
- Paper and cardboard recycling
- Sorting and recycling of ink cartridges
- Recycling of batteries
- Recycling or donation for a second life of electronic equipment
- Recycling or donation for a second life of computer equipment
- Treatment of chemical waste
Responsible management of our communication tools
- Favour electronic communications for quotes, documents, invoices, orders … in order to reduce mailings as much as possible
- Concerning our “paper” communication, in a concern of total coherence in our sustainable development approach, we have chosen a multi-certified printer, which guarantees us :
- sustainable access to the essential resource of wood, by guaranteeing respect for those who own and work in the forests, and by preserving the biodiversity that is unique to them. (PEFC certification).
- A responsible management of the world’s forests. That is, ecologically appropriate, socially beneficial and economically viable management that meets the needs of current and future generations (FSC certification).
- Proper disposal of hazardous waste
- Safe storage of hazardous liquids
- The non-use of toxic products
- The environmental awareness of employees and customers
- Monitoring of the site’s energy consumption
Freight transport and travel
Our objective is to limit our car travel to a minimum by systematically favouring public transport.
This reduces carbon emissions and lowers our travel costs.
Our vehicles have been chosen on the following criteria
- Manufacture in ISO 14001 factories This standard rewards the progress made by the production site to reduce water and energy consumption, waste production, atmospheric and aqueous discharges and noise pollution.
- End of life: more than 7% recycled plastic
- Low fuel consumption
Transport of goods
The transport sector is the largest emitter of CO2 in France
Optimization of our logistics, from procurement from our suppliers to delivery to our customers.
- Priority choice of transporters who meet the Charter of voluntary commitments to reduce CO2 emissions from road transport of goods and passengers
- We ask our suppliers, when possible, to deliver directly to our customers in order to reduce the number of return trips.
Savings thanks to groupage
- We expressly ask our principals to deliver to us once a week in order to group the maximum number of parcels
- Contracts with some customers have been put in place to group deliveries of materials once a week
- Unless otherwise requested by our customers, all our deliveries are grouped for a given order