The 4MILL300 by CIF is a routing and drilling high accuracy rapid prototyping machine conceived for the production of your PCBs. Professional quality. The machine offers a brushless spindle motor that can go up to 60.000 RPM.
Its conception and high quality mechanic pieces allow a resolution of 1.875 µm. The working area’s size is X 240 by Y 180 mm. The PCB is maintained by locating pawns.
4MILL300 by CIF
Max material size (mm)
240 x 180 x 30
software controlled brushless motor
Milling depth adjustment
µm precise depth adjustment
Up to 120 strokes/min
Travel speed X/Y (mm/s)
Flat milled aluminum table
Dimensions L x l x H (mm)
420 x 455 x 435
The machine is delivered standard with:
- A brushless spindle motor up to 60.000 RPM
- A transparent safety hood with circuit breaker
- An operating software
- A starter kit 10 drills and mill bits (1 micro cutter, 5 drill bits, 1 end mill, 1 contour router, 2 universal cutters)
- 5 simple-sided 16/10 – 35 µm of copper epoxy FR4 boards
- 5 double-sided 16/10 – 35 µm of copper epoxy FR4 boards
- 2 milling/drilling plywood
No customer comments for the moment.